To address extraordinary challenges created by concerns over COVID-19, the City of Middleburg Heights has compiled information in an effort to ease the impact on residents and businesses.
The following information is available:
- A list of Middleburg Heights restaurants currently providing carry out and delivery options.
- A list of Middleburg Heights businesses currently hiring.
Business assistance and resources:
- Cuyahoga County Department of Development Small Business Resource Center Hotline.
- Disaster Assistance to Ohio Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus
- Small Business Disaster Loans
- Ohio Safe. Ohio Working.
Information and resources which may be helpful during this challenging situation:
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus Information
- Governor of Ohio
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Attorney General Warns of an Outbreak of Scams Related to Coronavirus
- Berea City School District
- Middleburg Heights Food Pantry
- SCAN Hunger Center Pantry
- COVID-19 Entrance Way or Window Poster
- Community Center Closing Notice
- Resources for Economic Support
- County Donation Center for Personal Protective Equipment
- CDC Resources
- Household quick guide
- Faith based organizations quick guide
Stay Fit While Staying at Home!
GOVERNOR DEWINE ISSUED A STATE-WIDE “STAY AT HOME” ORDER STARTING MONDAY NIGHT MARCH 23, 2020 AT 11:59 P.M. AND LASTING THROUGH APRIL 6, 2020. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT CORONAVIRUS.OHIO.GOV OR BY CALLING 1-833-4-ASK-0DH (1-833-427-5634).
The City has partnered with our local faith-based organizations to help seniors, and those in need, to obtain supplies.
If you are unable on your own, or with help from family or friends, to get food or other necessities, we encourage you to call us at (440) 234-2255. Our call center staff will be ready to answer the phone Monday through Friday from 9am until 4pm.