Middleburg Heights Director of Economic Development Charles Bichara helps companies
do business here
Charles Bichara, Chuck Bichara, Middleburg Heights
The role of the Middleburg Heights Department of Economic Development, according to Economic Development Director Charles Bichara, is to help companies and entrepreneurs do business in Middleburg Heights.
As director, Bichara has the responsibility of helping to preserve jobs and create opportunities for future economic growth in Middleburg Heights.
The ultimate goal Bichara pursues is to maintain a business-friendly atmosphere in Middleburg Heights. Bichara does this by:
- Supporting programs that help retain and expand existing businesses in Middleburg Heights
- Creating networking opportunities among Middleburg Heights businesses
- Helping businesses through the review and approval phases of development and expansion projects
- Encouraging the development and revitalization of the Middleburg Heights industrial and commercial districts to ensure the continued economic health of the city
- Participating in community development programs to maintain quality housing stock and a diverse economic base
Of course, Middleburg Heights already offers much to the potential business owner: excellent location, superb city services, progressive zoning policies, and a responsive, established administration whose efforts make it easier to do business here.
If you have a business in our city, or are looking to establish one, Charles Bichara would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Bichara and Mayor Gary Starr are ready to help with any issues that may affect your success and satisfaction in Middleburg Heights.
You can reach Charles Bichara, Director of Economic Development, at (440) 234-8811.
Economic Development Department Awards and Items of Note
- Economic Development Impact Award, 2007 – from Team NEO and Inside Business Magazine
- Economic Development Impact Awards Certificate of Recognition for Business Retention, 2008 – from Team NEO and Inside Business Magazine
- Distinguished Member of the Year Award, 2009 – presented to Charles Bichara by the Berea City Schools Business Advisory Council
- Wall Street Journal article “Take the Money and Don’t Run” featured Charles Bichara,
June 11, 2007
- Economic development book, Reining in the Competition for Capital, featured quote from Mayor Gary W. Starr and Charles Bichara on its back cover, 2007 (W.E. Upjohn Institute)
Some of the forms and documents accessible in the Economic Development section are in PDF Format. If you don’t have the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader, just click on the button below.