Fire Department Resources
Emergencies – 911
Alternate emergency number:
Non-emergency and business line:
House fires are a leading cause of injury, death and property loss throughout our country. Protect your family. Every home should have working smoke detectors on each level and in each bedroom. Remember to change your smoke detector batteries every time you change your clocks, when the time changes (Daylight Savings Time).
Carbon monoxide detectors can provide additional protection. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can cause serious injury or death. Any device that burns natural gas, gasoline or other combustible fossil fuel materials can produce it – including motor vehicles, furnaces, water heaters, lawn mowers, snow throwers and charcoal grills.
Download the Outdoor Recreational Fire Rules brochure opens in a new windowhere.