Why Middleburg Heights?
Middleburg Heights is truly a City for All Seasons. Whatever your age or stage in life, you’ll find a comfortable place here in our community.
You’ll also find a wide range of housing options and a home that suits your lifestyle. Housing prices range from about $60,000 to just over $300,000, offering middle-class families a variety of suburban living options.
Who lives here?
Who are the people who live in Middleburg Heights? Hardworking Ohioans. Folks who are proud of their homes, their teams and their town. Our demographics page will give you complete statistical information about our citizens. Take a look and see who your neighbors may be!
You can also learn about life in Middleburg Heights on our opens in a new windowWikipedia page.
Here are some other positive aspects of living in our community:
- Berea public school system offers children here a quality education.
- Southwest General Health Center, a major hospital and medical facility.
- Award-winning Community Center and year-round city recreation programs make it easy for residents to begin or continue a healthy lifestyle.
- The Community Center also offers a wide range of programs, activities and trips for seniors.
- Nearby Cleveland Metroparks for exercise, relaxation or play. Includes the beautiful Lake Isaac recreation area and the scenic Big Creek Parkway (its all-purpose trail runs through a large part of our city!).
- Easy access to Interstate highways: I-71, I-480, and I-80 (Ohio Turnpike).
- Just three miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
- Numerous hotels and restaurants ideally located for travelers and others at I-71/Bagley Road interchange.
- Shopping from boutiques to big name retailers at the Southland Shopping Center and at the retail businesses along Pearl Road and Bagley Road.
- Excellent and reliable city services.
- Certified as a Tree City USA.
- First-class professional safety forces. All of our firefighters are certified, experienced paramedics. Police officers are college-trained in law enforcement and related topics.)
So you see, Middleburg Heights is a great place to live and work! Please explore our website to learn more about our community. We’d love you to be a part of it!