Violation Schedule State of Emergency Temporary Fee Schedule
The following VIOLATION SCHEDULE has been adopted by the Middleburg Heights Mayor’s Court to be used when a defendant, who meets the restrictions below, wishes to waive his/her right to appear in open court.
Please contact the court office to obtain the correct waiver amount. Middleburg Heights Mayor’s Court only accepts the following methods of payment: cash, check, money order, MasterCard and Visa. Waivers may be paid in person or mailed to the court office. Defendants are required to provide the signed ticket and proof of insurance.
SPEEDING VIOLATION: $4 per mile in excess of limit plus $100 court costs. 20+ miles in excess of limit: $10 + $4 per mile in excess of limit + $100 costs. Any speed of 30-39mph over the speed limit is $250 fine + $100 costs. Any speed 40mph+ over the speed limit are $300 fine + $100 cost. School zone speeds (up to 39 mph) $5 per mile in excess of limit + $100 court costs.
WARRANT FEE: $100,
LICENSE FORFEIT FEE: $50,
COMPUTER FEE: $2.
CC CONVENIENCE FEE: $10,
DRIVING PRIV REQUEST/MODIFICATION: $30
ALL AMOUNTS BELOW INCLUDE COSTS OF $100
($61 CITY, $39 STATE).
OFFENSES NOT PROCESSED BY
- Operating motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or any drug of abuse;
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Failure to yield school bus;
- Willfully eluding or fleeing a police officer;
- Drag racing;
- Any otherwise waiverable ticket marked by the officer, by reason of unusual circumstance, “PERSONAL APPEARANCE REQUIRED”