Assured Medical Alliance and Family First Caregivers will host a grand opening of their new offices – at 19495 E. Bagley Road (next to Roehm Middle School) – on Thursday, July 19, from 2 to 7 p.m. The public is invited to stop by to enjoy some refreshments, meet the owners, and learn about the products and services they offer.
Assured Medical Alliance is a business and technology service provider to non-medical and medical home care agencies, and directly to consumers as well. Among their offerings are:
• electronic medical software specifically designed for the home health care market,
• various medical alert devices that can be used in the case of a fall or other medical or security need,
• remote patient monitoring (daily at-home vital sign collection designed to keep an individual healthier and in their home longer), and
• business & technology consulting designed to help businesses be more profitable.
The company’s goal is to provide small and medium-sized home care agencies access to the same software and tools that larger agencies have.
Family First Caregivers has been in business for over two years, serving families in Cuyahoga, Medina and Summit counties. Family First is locally- and family-owned and operated, distinguishing it from larger, mostly franchised, care companies.
Among their services are:
• companion caring
• safety caring, including assistance with transfers, bathing, medication reminders and monitoring, and
• help with daily activities, enabling a family stay in their home (which, given the increasing costs of assisted living residence and the advances in medical care, is a desirable option for seniors or anyone needing non-medical assistance).
The company offers flexible scheduling; service can be as little as one hour per day or 24/7. Occasional transportation needs (doctor visits, grocery shopping, social events, etc.) can also be provided. Striving to be customer-focused, the company requires no long-term commitments and does not charge for schedule changes. CareTeam members are personally selected and introduced to client families before service begins.
Look for them proudly sporting their trademark “purple shirts.”