Demographic Data & Community Profile
The Department of Economic Development maintains detailed demographic data and community profile information for all aspects of economic development and community development for the City of Middleburg Heights.
The following information is presented as a resource to businesses when considering Middleburg Heights for business expansion or development projects.
This link provides access to a report detailing the following demographic information as of 2006:
- Population – General Data and Growth Projections
- Household – Number / Size / Income Levels
- Income – Median / Average / Per Capita
- Housing Unit – General Data / Type / Value / Age
- Population Distribution – Race / Ethnicity / Age / Education
- Family – Income / Marital Status / Tenancy
- Employment – Distribution / Industry Data
This link provides access to a report with current (2009) and projected demographic data including:
This link provides access to a report with current (2009) workforce and establishment distribution data by establishment size and type.
Consumer Expenditures Overview
This link provides access to a report with current (2009) data on consumer expenditures, total and per household, distributed by expenditure category and sub-categories for Middleburg Heights households.