To address extraordinary challenges created by concerns over COVID-19, the City of Middleburg Heights has compiled information in an effort to ease the impact on residents and businesses.
The following information is available:
- A list of Middleburg Heights restaurants currently providing carry out and delivery options.
- A list of Middleburg Heights businesses currently hiring.
Business assistance and resources:
- Cuyahoga County Department of Development Small Business Resource Center Hotline.
- Disaster Assistance to Ohio Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus
- Small Business Disaster Loans
- Ohio Safe. Ohio Working.
Information and resources which may be helpful during this challenging situation:
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus Information
- Governor of Ohio
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Attorney General Warns of an Outbreak of Scams Related to Coronavirus
- Berea City School District
- Middleburg Heights Food Pantry
- SCAN Hunger Center Pantry
- COVID-19 Entrance Way or Window Poster
- Community Center Closing Notice
- Resources for Economic Support
- County Donation Center for Personal Protective Equipment
- CDC Resources
- Household quick guide
- Faith based organizations quick guide
- Family Coronavirus Readiness
Stay Fit While Staying at Home!