Regular City Council meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at City Hall, 15700 Bagley Road. All meetings of Council are open to the public.
Council meetings that fall on holidays or on Election Day may be rescheduled. To check for schedule changes, call the Council Clerk’s office at (440) 234-8987.
Council is permitted by our City Charter to recess its meetings in July and August. Sometimes, however, meetings are held during these months. Call the Council Clerk’s office to confirm meeting times.
The business of regular Council meetings is transacted in the following order:
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes
- Communications, petitions and claims outside of officials and offices at the City Hall
- Audience participation
- Appointments and confirmations
- Ordinances and resolutions
- Reports of Council Committees
- Reports and communications from the Mayor, directors of departments and other city officials