In response to the State of Ohio guidelines for business reopening, Middleburg Heights City Hall is open to the public for regular business operations.
To protect the health of employees and visitors to City Hall, the following protocols will be in effect until further notice:
- Per the State of Ohio guidelines we are asking all employees to wear a face covering and engage in proper social distancing at all times (minimum 6 feet separation) and we encourage face coverings for all visitors.
- It is encouraged that visitors to City Hall make appointments when possible to limit congestion.
- Due to small waiting areas, only one (1) person at a time will be allowed at a counter in each department to avoid congestion.
- All employees and visitors to City Hall will be expected to practice social distancing so as to maintain a minimum of 6 feet between people.
- The occupancy of City Hall may be limited at times so as to meet social distancing guidelines and not exceed 50% of the maximum capacity as established by the Fire Code.
- All work areas will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly throughout the work day and at the close of business or between shifts.
Current helpful resources:
Every attempt has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete at the time that the information was originally posted.
While the City of Middleburg Heights cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions, it is encouraged that any updated information be brought to the attention of the City of Middleburg Heights.
As a public service, the City of Middleburg Heights provides links to external websites where resources and other information not controlled by the City of Middleburg Heights may be found. The City of Middleburg Heights has no control over the content of the information at these sites and cannot guarantee that the information obtained by linking will be current, accurate or reliable, and therefore cannot be responsible for errors contained on other websites nor the circumstances thereof.