- City Profile
- City Hall
- The Mayor
- City Council
- City Council General Info
- Council Members
- Voting Locations
- Ward Map
- Boards & Commissions
- Mayor's Court
- Public Service
- Economic Development
- Rec/Community Center
- News & Events
The Five Major City Departments
Under the provisions of our City Charter, our city government is organized into five major administrative departments that provide a variety of services. Each administrative department is under the supervision of a director, who is appointed by the mayor. The five administrative departments required by our City Charter are:
- Department of Public Service The Director of Public Service is responsible for supervising the building division, engineering and service.
- Department of Public Safety The Director of Public Safety is responsible for supervising the fire department and the police department.
- Department of Economic Development The Director of Economic Development is responsible for new and current business development in the city.
- Department of Law The Law Director is the city's legal counsel and attorney.
- Department of Finance The Director of Finance is the city's fiscal officer and financial advisor to the mayor and the city council.
Departments & divisions created by our Codified Ordinances include: